domingo, 19 de abril de 2009


Hi, and welcome to my Keeway Motorcycles Blog. My experience with this brand is short, and mostly pleasent. This make has come to take over the motorcycle market around the world, with 50 countries selling it. I own the Superlight Custom model, and it's like a mini-chopper Harley style.

With a 150 cc engine, doesn't run as fast as you could wish, but fair enough to ride safely and do the job saving time on rush hour, which is the main reason I bought it. The second reason was the price. In a country where a well known brand motorcycle like BMW, Triumph, or Harley can cost like 20000+$, this cheap model was (4 months ago), like 1250$ brand new. Actually the price is around 2900$ due to inflation and other reasons.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to compare it with famous brands since it is in the early stages of commercialization. I think that there's a big road ahead this brand to ride and show that they want to become a world known brand not just for the price, but for the quality instead. I really hope so. For those enthusiasts of 2 wheel-riding, with a tight budget, welcome to Keeway. My suggestion is that, before buying, check for local dealers with plenty of spares to make sure you'll keep you 2-wheeler running.
Enjoy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THINK! Motorcycle Safety Video Clips

How To Practice Motorcycle Safety